Dublin, Ohio— 11 May 2018 – Questline has announced an extensive list of promotions and new additions to the company to meet increasing energy utility industry demands for digital strategy, content marketing and analytics.
“Questline continues to attract and retain talent in response to, and in anticipation of, our clients’ communication needs,” stated Dave Reim, president of Questline. “Demand for the digital content, campaigns and technologies that we provide to our energy utility clients is at an all-time high. We’re excited about the direction of our team and we are well-positioned to help our utilities be successful digital engagement leaders.”
Promotions announced within the veteran Questline team include:
- Jill Bryan has been promoted to Director of Marketing to lead the Marketing department.
- Alisa Reber and Lisa Duling have been promoted within Account Services to Account Supervisor.
- Kinsley Giles has been promoted to Analytics Manager as part of the Operations’ team growing analytics practice.
- Heather Keller has been promoted to Channel Operations Manager on the Operations team.
- David Lewis has been promoted to Front End Development Director on the Creative team.
New Questline team hires include:
- David Cathey, formerly of West Corporation, has joined as Vice President to lead Questline’s Business Development efforts. Cathey has also been appointed to Questline’s leadership team.
- Andrew Dill and Darren Thraen have joined Cathey’s sales team as Business Development Directors.
- Christina Herum and Sierra Conley have joined Account Services as Project Coordinators.
- Sarah Koenig has been appointed to the Creative team as Creative Copy Director.
- Breanne George has been added as a Copywriter for the Creative team.
- Erica Cooper expands Questline’s Creative team as Front-End Developer.
- Teshome Woldeyes has been added as a Data Analyst to the Operations team.
At the end of 2017, Questline achieved an all-time high number of emails deployed on behalf of energy utility companies across the nation, with 244 million emails sent for over 480 utilities. Questline also currently features an extensive digital content catalog of over 1,500 articles, videos, infographics, quizzes and photo essays for its clients’ use.
Questline is the leading content and communications company dedicated to the pursuit of understanding and reaching energy utility customers. With over 25 years of experience, serving more than 480 energy utilities in all 50 states, we deliver content that engages, educates and entertains. Visit questline.com.