This premier marcus evans conference will be held 8th -10th of January 2019, in Houston, TX, USA and will provide attendees innovative solutions and collaborative methods to negotiate and draft clear and effective language. By Balancing liability and risks involving all stakeholders, discrepancies and failures in contract can be overcome to achieve project success. Change management can be resolved through proper execution of disputes, anticipation of financial strains and prioritizing of goals.
- Discover Strategies for Resolving Disputes Outside of Formal Resolution Methods with Bechtel Corporation
- Discuss when to Accept or Reject Change Orders to Avoid Unnecessary Lost Time with TetraTech
- Align Change Management Expectations Between Client and Contractor with Dow Chemical Company
- Implement Strategies and Best Practices for Consequential Damages with UniversalPegasus International
- Practice Effective Negotiation Strategies for Procurement of Major Equipment and Technology with Tesla
Who Should Attend
marcus evans Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and Senior Legal Counsel who oversee or manage with new construction and expansion of Oil and gas, Petrochemical, Power, LNG, Terminal, and Pipeline projects with responsibilities or involvement in:
- Contract Management / Drafting / Negotiation
- Procurement / Supply Chain / Sourcing
- Project Management / Operations
- Capital / Mega / Large / Major Projects
- Insurance/Risk Management
Special offers for Energy Central members using code CHC970-EC.
Interested? If you feel that you are a good fit for this conference please visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2ALdp7u
For more information about the fees simply send an email to email@example.com