This is premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees the opportunity to review, develop, and execute strategies that allow for optimal outcomes for the Utility, Contractor, site, assets, and the Community when undergoing Decommissioning of Power Plants.
Attendees will soak in techniques to surpass federal, state, and local environmental regulations, embrace stewardship and sustain the highest levels of safety.
- Streamline Project Timelines by Incorporating New Technology to Drive Down Costs
- Explore Potential Outcomes of a Plant to Determine the Most Advantageous Avenue of Efforts for All Stakeholders
- Investigate Tools to Surpass Existing Environmental Regulation
- Highlight Best Practices for Environmental Engineering to Mollify Concerns of the Risk to Local Communities
- Look Toward Life-After Decommissioning to Maximize the Existing Infrastructure and Assets
- Examine some of the Largest Decommissioning Projects Undertaken to Date in the U.S. and Canada
marcus evans invites Senior Executives Engineers and Project Managers Plant and Power Generation Executives, Managers, Supervisors and Engineers from Utilities and Contractors with responsibilities or involvement in:
- Decommissioning / Demolition
- Dismantling / Decontaminating
- Environment & Waste Management
- Regulatory / Community Affairs
- Facility / Site Management
- Sourcing / Procurement / Contracting
- Asset Management
- Retirement / Mothballing
- Generation / Power (Projects)
We offer attendees an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping the future of the industry. You will benefit from visionary keynote presentations and real-life case studies and will have the opportunity to network with your peers and industry leaders in a luxurious and stimulating environment. Join companies such as: Exelon Nuclear, Duke Energy, Xcel Energy, Burns & McDonnell, AECOM, CONSUMERS ENERGY, Just Transition Fund and more! Contact email@example.com for registration information.
About marcus evans
marcus evans specializes in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.