TWST has announced the, SCADA Technology Summit a global event focused on the latest technical advancements and economic developments in the SCADA and ICS markets. (Aug. 28-29, 2019 – Chicago) This is a once-a-year opportunity for professionals involved in SCADA/ICS technologies to learn the latest advancements in applications, new technology, as well as global issues of remote and distributed equipment and facilities. https://scadatechsummit.com/
The SCADA Summit is dedicated to educating operational and IT professions from the electric/TD, water & wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial automation markets about the latest developments in critical infrastructure and industrial control systems.
The event will bring together a cross-section of SCADA and ICS end-users and technology leaders to present, educate and analyze the latest advances in the rapidly changing market of control and automation.
Attend the SCADA Tech Summit to:
- Learn best practices and technical advancements you can apply to your products.
- Network with peers and market-leading technical experts.
- See a comprehensive array of ideas and methodologies that be applied to your designs and projects.
- Meet potential business and strategic alliance partners.
- Attend in-depth workshops and master classes on key technical subjects.
- Learn the latest market insights and technology development strategies.
Who Should Attend –
- End-users and mangers of SCADA and ICS Systems and technology working in electric/TD, water & Wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial/process automation.
- Program managers, operations managers, control systems engineers, enterprise IT managers, security professionals, critical infrastructure specialists, maintenance managers and project engineers.
- Remote asset owners, researchers and consultants
- Government technical staff and management responsible for monitoring and emergency preparedness.
- SCADA and Control System Engineers
- Systems Coordinators/Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Network/Telemetry Engineers
- Remote Site & Facility Managers
- Project Managers
- Emergency Management & Public Safety Professionals
- Design & System Engineers
- Management Executives
- Design and Products Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
- Bankers and Private Equity
- Venture Capital Professionals
- Business and Strategy Consultants
- Researchers, professors, students, and national labs working towards the goal of advancing SCADA systems and subsystems.
Learn more and register at https://scadatechsummit.com/