PLMA has partnered with Energy Central, a web-based network of communities where professionals can share intelligent insights and conversations on all topics pertaining to the global power industry and its evolving landscape. Energy Central has been a leading provider of information and services in the power industry for over 25 years and has a membership base of over 200,000 power industry professionals.
PLMA (Peak Load Management Alliance) was founded in 1999 as a community of experts and practitioners dedicated to sharing knowledge and providing resources to promote inclusiveness in the design, delivery, technology, and management of solutions addressing energy and natural resource integration. The non-profit association provides a forum for practitioners to share dynamic load management expertise, including demand response and distributed energy resources.
This partnership will see the evolution and growth of the Energy Central Energy Management Community, now the Energy Central/PLMA Load Management Group. This partnership will bring together staff from PLMA member organizations and the Energy Central Energy Management Group to expand and grow the already active and engaged community today.
This on-line community is a great place where you can go online to share and learn with other energy industry professionals in a collaborative environment. A place where you can connect with PLMA member organizations, staff and others to continue conversations you started at PLMA produced and other industry events. As PLMA member organization staff, you’re already involved in addressing energy and natural resource integration. Take your participation one, two, or three steps further by joining our on-line community.
“I am really excited to form this partnership with PLMA and am looking forward to continuing to grow a robust and powerful community group where professionals working in load management can connect, share and learn from each other” says Audra Drazga, VP of the Power Industry Network.
“We look forward to growing this community together and providing a place where professionals in Load Management can continue to share, learn and connect in a collaborative environment,” says Michael Brown, PLMA Chair.
Here’s how to participate:
1. Become a Community Member: Go beyond just the news! Stay on top of fresh ideas from industry thought leaders.
- Membership is free.
- Share your expertise by responding to posts with your comments.
- Connect with other professionals in your field and build relationships that matter.
GET STARTED: Go to https://www.energycentral.com/participating and, under Registered Member, click Register.
2. Become an Influencer: Participate and share your insights with original content!
- Post your ideas and influence the direction of the industry.
- Build the brand of “you” and establish yourself as a thought leader.
- Provide support by sharing your own experience and ideas.
GET STARTED: Go to https://www.energycentral.com/participating and, under Qualified Professional, click Edit Profile.
3. Become an Expert: Shape the industry’s future by contributing your knowledge and expertise!
- Take your membership to the next level and join our experts’ network.
- Demonstrate your leadership in the industry.
- Help solve problems through our Q&A platform.
GET STARTED: Industry professionals with at least five years’ of experience, contact Audra Drazga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions? We’re happy to help! Just email email@example.com.