The marcus evans group will be hosting a conference on January 21-23, 2020 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The main focus of the Maintenance Management for Power Plants Conference will revolve around exceeding productivity and performance during maintenance activities. Sessions will feature strategies for superior planning to increase overall efficiency. The event will also highlight and discuss topics such as workforce management, aging equipment, rightsizing maintenance, effectively managing forced outages and more.
This premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees the opportunity to learn and share best practices for budgeting, planning and scheduling maintenance work while managing maintenance error and sharpening efficiency.
Delegates at this event will be able to return to their plant with best practices and skills to apply to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance activities. The event will allow attendees to bring back innovative methods and strategies that may challenge the status quo. Attendees will increase their qualifications and skills in areas such as maintenance planning, asset management, workforce management and other areas of performing maintenance
Key Topics Will Include:
- Strengthen unit efficiency by establishing an asset protection plan for maintenance equipment
- Master forced outages by simplifying processes and proactively scheduling tasks to perform to expedite repair time
- Sharpen the planning and scheduling process to ensure swift operation and communication among all teams
- Advance asset management by applying best practices to avoid extensive down time and subsequent costs due to obsolescence
- Cultivate a lucrative preventive maintenance program to maintain and enhance equipment performance and reliability
Please visit the event website for more information or contact Jeremy Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-540-3000 ext. 6523