ACI’s 7th Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit will be taking place in London, UK on the 12th & 13th of February 2020.
The event will provide excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges involved in the decommissioning of nuclear power plants and radioactive waste management.
You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to maximise the opportunities arising in the nuclear decommissioning sector, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the storage and management of spent fuel.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Simon Carroll, Senior Advisor, Vattenfall
- Estelle Desroches, Graphite Project Line Director, EDF
- Alicia Gonzalez Fernandez-Conde, Decommissioning Responsible, Iberdrola Generación Nuclear
- Jurij Shapoval, Head of Dismantling Projects Programme,
Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Ivana Davidova, Senior Specialist in Decommissioning, CEZ
- Jari Tuunanen, Director of Nuclear Waste, Fortum
- Patrick O'Sullivan, Decommissioning Specialist, IAEA
- Dirk Asselberghs, Director Nuclear Installations, Bel V
- Frank Wille, Head of Department – Safety of Transport Containers of Radioactive Materials, BAM - Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
- Rebekka Volk, Head of Research Group, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- James Harris, CEO, Turner Harris
- Jörg Viermann, Head of Department Sales Waste Management, GNS
- Dustin Levy, Vice President, Gentex Corporation
- William Roberts, Consulting Director, Decommology
- Jonathan Leech, Senior Energy, Nuclear and Commercial Lawyer, Prospect Law
And many more! To view a copy of the full conference agenda please click the link below:
Topics that we will cover include:
- An Overview on the Status of nuclear Decommissioning
- Transition from Operation to Decommission
- Regulatory Challenges and Opportunities in Decommissioning and Waste Management
- French Strategy for Graphite Reactors Decommissioning, potential Synergies with UK Program
- Waste Management Strategies
- Retaining Competency for Safe Transports of Radioactive Waste in Future
- Decommissioning Project Management
- Analysing New Forms of Contract Models
- Investigating Technical Solutions
- Total Cost of Ownership Reduction for Powered Respiratory Protection in Nuclear Facilities
Who Will Attend?
The two day event will bring together senior executives from the key industry stakeholders from Energy Providers, Plant Owners & Operators, Industry Consultants & Experts, Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals, Nuclear Regulators, Nuclear Technology Companies, Industry Investors, Asset Management Companies, Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors, Decommissioning Managers, Waste Management Companies, Governmental representatives, Radiation and health protection agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Academic Institutions, Research Organisations and Market Analysts.
For further information, please contact:
Marketing Executive, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0623
You are kindly invited to ACI’s 7th Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in the essential areas of nuclear power plant decommissioning and radioactive waste management.
Please click on the link below to view a copy of the latest conference agenda:
About ACI: ACI, a UK owned company, has been running successful conferences in the USA since 1999. Headquartered in Chicago with offices all around the States, ACI opened its European head office at the end of 2005 and has expanded rapidly, launching a series of events in key industries including maritime, energy, oil & gas, cosmetics, chemicals & media.
London ? Chicago ? Pune ? Portland ? Montpellier ? Charlotte ? St Paul ? Milwaukee ? Poznan
Active Communications Europe Ltd, 10 Gough Square LONDON EC4A 3DE
Tel: (+44) 20 3141 0623 · Fax: (+44) 20 7593 0071 · www.wplgroup.com/aci/ · Reg. in UK 5620385