Sharpening Strategies for Improved Inspection, Safety and Productivity through Advanced Training and Technology Applications
On March 9th to March 11th, 2021 the Marcus Evans group will be hosting their 5th Annual Unmanned and Autonomous Systems for Utilities, Power & Energy Conference. The 5th edition, like the 4th, will be held fully online due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
An attendee from Exelon states, “The conference gave me an opportunity to benchmark others in the industry during the pandemic where business travel has been suspended. Taking back a lot of great information to my company, I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the virtual conference.”
The 5th Unmanned and Autonomous Systems for Utilities, Power & Energy event will harness the priorities of utility organizations to develop, advance and refine internal UAV/Drone Programs. The event will highlight inspection best practices, regulatory updates to Part 107 and BVLOS waivers, data management and security advancements and more!
This premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees the opportunity to leverage insight from industry peers and regulatory bodies on program management and expansion. Sessions will focus on safety, reliability and production while progressing toward AI, automation and more future enhancement.
Speakers from NASA, Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Salt River Project, Evergy, Eversource Energy, and many more plan to tackle numerous topics such as:
- Master program development and management through sustainable methods and increased training strategies
- Implement best practices for security to protect critical infrastructure at power facilities
- Cultivate an understanding of fully autonomous drone programs to improve productivity and safety
- Provide an overview of the FAA’s latest initiatives and projected areas of focus
- Evolve UAV programs in conjunction with updated BVLOS techniques and waiver process
The online event platform will allow all participants to take part in 1 on 1 meetings, built-in networking breaks, and access all the content for 6 full months following the event.
For more information you can visit the event website or reach out to:
Be sure to mention Energy Central for discount opportunities!