In this Energy Central free LIVE webcast on 1/11/222, sponsored by TESCO, we'll examine Public Service Electric and Gas Long Island's search for a field service system designed specifically for meters and AMI network devices, and their resulting selection of TESCO's solution. We'll discuss business drivers and objectives, the decision on the path forward, and the capabilities of the new system.
The TESCO's Meter Manager Field Client, part of their full Meter Manager Software Suite, is metering-centric software designed specifically to handle the installation, testing, and routine maintenance of metering devices and AMI network equipment.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- Why you need metering-specific functionality in your work management software
- Field service lessons-learned from a pilot AMI streetlight controller rollout
- Optimizing routine regulatory meter testing in your work management system. Typically, regulatory meter testing can be done any time within the year and maximizing efficiency can be challenging
- Site verification for large customers – why you should do it, and what to look for in software to manage it
- Playing well with others – best practices for integrating a metering-specific system with enterprise systems
- Robert Argiro, Manager Meter Services, PSEG Long Island
- Hayat Sikandar, Manager Meter shop Operations, PSEG Long Island
- Daniel Taggert, Meter Engineering, PSEG Long Island
- Balaji Ambriyath, Manager Measurement Systems & Technology, PSEG Long Island??
- Klint Bynoe, Meter Engineering Manager, PSEG Long Island
- Kevin Tory, COO, TESCO Software
- MODERATOR: Paul Fratellone, Director Sales, TESCO Software