The marcus evans group will be hosting the 21st Edition Outage Response and Restoration Management conference in Atlanta, GA and virtually on May 18-19, 2022.
The severity of weather events and the irregularity of weather patterns have become an increasing and continual threat to reliable service, safety, and corporate reputation. Additionally, many regulators and utility commissions have put additional pressures on utilities to bolster their reporting and planning processes within their emergency response organizations and related business units.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will allow you to hear from utilities in the industry such as National Grid, San Diego Gas & Electric, Pacific Gas & Electric, AEP and PSE&G – Delivery Operations Support, and other North American utilities and partners, providing insights and lessons on building resiliency into your incident response and increasing your operational readiness to effectively plan, predict, and optimize restoration efforts.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
• Strengthen the grid to improve recovery time and reduce outage duration
• Forecast and predict weather-related events in an uncertain environment to better assess impact and response
• Engage and enhance crisis communications during adverse events
• Mobilize the right resources at the right time to the right place
• Advance restoration readiness, logistics deployment and resource allocation through collaborative and strategic partnerships
Energy Central members are entitled to 15% discount by using discount code ME15! For more information please contact email@example.com or visit: https://bit.ly/3L6pBm1