The marcus evans group will be hosting the 6th Edition Unmanned and Autonomous Systems for Utilities and Energy conference in Atlanta, GA and virtually on June 8-9, 2022.
By attending, UAS professionals can gain insight from industry peers and regulatory bodies on best practices in pilot training, safety in inspections, data management and security, updates on Part 107, new UAS technologies, and other key issues for utilities. This premier marcus evans conference is an expert pool for discussions on alternatives to foreign-made drones, BVLOS waivers and use cases, a closer look at LiDAR and AI, and building and refining drone programs to boost efficiency and reliability. Essentially, attendees will learn how they can navigate through industry challenges by leveraging emerging technologies and improving existing strategies to boost operational success.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
• Formulate strategies and determine the best tactics for implementing a successful UAS internal program
• Enlist unmanned systems into the workflow in times of natural disasters and emergencies
• Advance the discussion about airspace management during incidents and emergencies for safe and efficient operations for all stakeholders
• Utilize BVLOS for enhanced functionality and maximum efficiency
• Analyze data management and capabilities, pilot / operator training and 3rd party software for superior flight management systems
• Build upon a foundation of success across the industry to incrementally improve safety and operations
Energy Central members are entitled to 15% discount by using discount code ME15! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://bit.ly/3utdxpw