Thursday, June 30 2022 Sign In   |    Register
 

News Quick Search


 

News


Front Page
Power News
Today's News
Yesterday's News
Week of Jun 27
Week of Jun 20
Week of Jun 13
Week of Jun 06
Week of May 30
By Topic
By News Partner
Gas News
News Customization
Feedback

 

Pro Plus(+)


Add on products to your professional subscription.
  • Energy Archive News
  •  



    Home > News > Power News > News Article

    Share by Email E-mail Printer Friendly Print

    923MW MacIntyre wind farm


    May 11, 2022 - TendersInfo - Project Notices

     

      Scope Construction of 923mw Macintyre Wind Farm.

      Description: Acciona Energia will operate the MacIntyre section, where construction works just started. The Spanish company owns a 70% stake in MacIntyre, while Ark Energy Corp, a unit of Korean non-ferrous metals smelter Korea Zinc Co Ltd, holds the remaining 30%. Acciona Energia expects to be able to finalise construction works in 2024.

      Previous Events: March 2022-Acciona wins enviro permit for 923-MW wind project in Queensland. Construction slated to begin in the second quarter of 2022.

      July 2021- German wind turbine maker Nordex SE has received a firm order to supply turbines for Acciona Energias 923-MW MacIntyre wind project in Queensland, Australia.

      MAY 2021- Spain-based energy company Acciona has received approval from the State Assessment and Referral Agency in Queensland, Australia, to build a 923MW wind project. Project completion date : 2024-12-31 12:00:00 Major organization : ACCIONA Address : avda. de europa, 18. parque empresarial la moraleja 28108 alcobendas

      Country :Spain Financier address : other partner ark energy unit 20, daingean hall n4 axis centre battery road, longford, co.

      longford, n29 w6k0 ireland url - https://www.ark-energy.eu/

    TOP

    Other Articles - International


    TOP

       Home  -  Feedback  -  Contact Us  -  Safe Sender  -  About Energy Central   
    Copyright © 1996-2022 by CyberTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Energy Central® and Energy Central Professional® are registered trademarks of CyberTech, Incorporated. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. CyberTech does not warrant that the information or services of Energy Central will meet any specific requirements; nor will it be error free or uninterrupted; nor shall CyberTech be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including lost data, information or profits) sustained or incurred in connection with the use of, operation of, or inability to use Energy Central. Other terms of use may apply. Membership information is confidential and subject to our privacy agreement.