Water and electricity outages for this Thursday, June 2 in Bogota.Photo: CourtesyThis
Thursday, June 2, a series of service interruptions are scheduled while maintenance work is being carried out on electricity and water networks. The Aqueduct and Sewerage company will carry out works in different neighborhoods of the localities of Bogota in order to reduce the affectations due to major damages in pipes or water supply accessories. In order to carry out these works, it is necessary to temporarily suspend the service.
Read also: Mobility: Bogota closed the day with 36 people injured in traffic accidents.
The companies recommend closing registers and disconnecting appliances during the outages, so that at the time of reconnection there will be no effects on water pressure or current intensity.
These are the power outages scheduled for this Thursday:
- Brasil. From Carrera 87 to Carrera 89 between Calle 50 south to Calle 54 south. From 12:00 p. m. until 5:00 p. m.
- El Corzo. From Carrera 92 to Carrera 94 between Calle 53 south to Calle 55 south. From 8:00 a. m. to 5:30 p. m.
- La Libertad. From Carrera 87 to Carrera 89 between Calle 57 south to Calle 59 south. From 7:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Ciudad Bolivar Neighborhoods
- Bellavista Lucero Alto. From Carrera 16 to Carrera 18 between Calle 68 sur to Calle 70 sur. From 8:15 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
- Lucero del Sur. From Carrera 16 to Carrera 18 between Calle 68 south to Calle 70 south. From 7:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Bellavista Occidental. From Carrera 67 to Carrera 69 between Calle 66 to Calle 68. From 8:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- El Dorado Industrial. From Calle 76 to Calle 78 between Carrera 115 to Carrera 117. From 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Engativá El Dorado. From Calle 76 to Calle 78 between Carrera 115 to Carrera 117. From 8:30 a. m. until 5:30 p. m.
- Osorio III. From Calle 1 to Calle 3 between Carrera 90 to Carrera 92. From 7:15 a.m. until 11:45 a.m.
- Patio Bonito III. From 4th Street to 6th Street between Carrera 87 to Carrera 89. From 1:30 p. m. to 4:30 p. m.
- Kennedy City South. From Calle 37 south to Calle 39 south between Carrera 80 to Carrera 82. From 6:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Localidad Puente ArandaBarrio
: Los Ejidos. From Calle 8 to Calle 10 between Carrera 39 to Carrera 41. From 8:15 a. m. to 3:00 p. m.
Santa Fe Neighbor
: La Capuchina. From Carrera 13 to Carrera 15 between Calle 12 to Calle 14. From 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
: La Chucua. From Calle 135 to Calle 139 between Carrera 99 to Carrera 101. From 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
: Santa Bárbara Central. From Carrera 9 to Carrera 15 between Calle 115 to Calle 119. From 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
These are the water cuts for today:
: Bolivia. From Calle 80 to Calle 90, between Carrera 100 to Carrera 123.
Time: 09:00 a.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Water supply network tie-ups.
: Salitre Occidental. From Avenida Calle 22 to Avenida Calle 24, between Carrera 68 to Carrera 68D. Time: 07:00 a.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Water mains connection.
: Capellanía From Avenida Carrera 72 to Transversal 73A, between Avenida Calle 22 to Avenida Calle 26. Time: 07:00 a.m. for 24
Reason: Water network tie-ups.
San Cristobal and UsmeNeighborhoods
: Arrayanes VI, Arrayanes V, La Belleza, Los Libertadores, Nueva Delhi.
From Carrera 1C East to Carrera 15 East, between Calle 50 South to Calle 48 South. Time: 10:00 a.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Water mains tie-ups.
San Cristóbal and Rafael Uribe UribeNeighborhoods
: Cerros de Oriente, Diana Turbay. From Carrera 3D to Carrera 3D Bis East, between Calle 49 South to Calle 48C South. Time: 10:00 a.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Preventive maintenance.
: Mirandela, San José de Bavaria, Villa del Prado. From Carrera 58 to Carrera 80, between Calle 170 to Calle 191. Time: 02:00 p.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Preventive maintenance.
: La Calleja. From Carrera 19 to 21, between Calle 128B to Calle 133. Time: 10:00 a.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Ties in the aqueduct networkSoachaNeighborhoods
: San Rafael Alto y Medio. From Carrera 35 Este to Carrera 28 Este, between Calle 36A to Calle 24. Time: 10:00 a.m. for 24 hours. Reason: Water supply network tie-ups.
For more news from the capital and Cundinamarca, visit the Bogotá section of El Espectador.
By Redacción BogotáAll
the news from Bogotá are here. El Espectador, the value of information.@bogotaEEbogota@elespectador.com Receive alerts from Google
outagesLight outagesBogotaNews Bogota todayNews from BogotaCopy linkTwitterFacebookWhatsappLinkedInEmail