Monday, August 8 2022 Sign In   |    Register

News Quick Search



Front Page
Power News
Today's News
Yesterday's News
Week of Aug 08
Week of Aug 01
Week of Jul 25
Week of Jul 18
Week of Jul 11
By Topic
By News Partner
Gas News
News Customization


Pro Plus(+)

Add on products to your professional subscription.
  • Energy Archive News

    Home > News > Power News > News Article

    Share by Email E-mail Printer Friendly Print

    Endesa to supply renewable power to Hoteles Santos

    June 20, 2022 - SeeNews Renewables


      June 20 (Renewables Now) - Spanish utility Endesa SA (BME:ELE) said on Monday that it has signed a ten-year contract to supply 100% renewable power to hotel chain Hoteles Santos and all of its establishments in Spain.

      The contract includes a power purchase agreement (PPA), through which the Spanish hotel group will procure solar energy from a portfolio of facilities belonging to Endesa’s renewables subsidiary Enel Green Power Espana.

      This portion of the contract will enable Hoteles Santos to cover 30% of its demand for electricity. For the remaining 70%, Endesa will supply power from a mix of renewables certified with guarantees of origin, the utility said.

      The contract will come into force in 2023.


    Other Articles - International


       Home  -  Feedback  -  Contact Us  -  Safe Sender  -  About Energy Central   
    Copyright © 1996-2022 by CyberTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Energy Central® and Energy Central Professional® are registered trademarks of CyberTech, Incorporated. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. CyberTech does not warrant that the information or services of Energy Central will meet any specific requirements; nor will it be error free or uninterrupted; nor shall CyberTech be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including lost data, information or profits) sustained or incurred in connection with the use of, operation of, or inability to use Energy Central. Other terms of use may apply. Membership information is confidential and subject to our privacy agreement.