THIS COMMENTARY IS PUBLISHED BY FITCH SOLUTIONS COUNTRY RISK & INDUSTRY RESEARCH and is NOT a comment on Fitch Ratings' Credit Ratings. Any comments or data are solely derived from Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research and independent sources. Fitch Ratings analysts do not share data or information with Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research.
Vattenfall Acquires 85% Stake In 2.8GW Swedish Offshore Wind Schemes
- 21 Jun 2022
News: Sweden's state-owned utility Vattenfall has signed an agreement with Norway-based renewables developer - Zephyr to acquire an 85% stake in the Vidar and Poseidon offshore wind projects, with expected total capacity of 2.8GW in Sweden. Østfold Energi, Vardar and Glitre Energi will own the remaining 15%. Vattenfall and Zephyr will partner to develop the projects and submit the application for the required permits. The facilities are expected to generate around 10.5TWh per annum (Renewables Now).
This report from Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research is a product of Fitch Solutions Group Ltd, UK Company registration number 08789939 ('FSG'). FSG is an affiliate of Fitch Ratings Inc. ('Fitch Ratings'). FSG is solely responsible for the content of this report, without any input from Fitch Ratings.