Learn how electric utilities can use the data produced by digitization to improve safety for their workers and customers; enable their workers to be more productive; boost their resilience and reliability; and make better short- and long-term decisions.
Why Attend —
Digitizing their operations enables utilities to increase the amount of timely data available to all their employees, regardless of whether they’re in the C-suite or the field. In this PowerSession, panelists will discuss how utilities can use that data to improve their employees’ safety, productivity, and decision-making by doing everything from optimizing the scheduling of their field workers to keeping their executives aware of the state of their operations.
Key Takeaways —
- Hear how two-way data flow can help employees in utilities’ offices keep field workers safe.
- Learn how getting more accurate and timely data can enable utilities to improve their operations, resilience, and reliability.
- Gain insight into how utilities can use the improved data quality provided by digitization to benefit all their operations from short-term scheduling to long-term planning.
- See how being able to share data as needed across the organization can help everyone from field workers to executives.
Who Should Attend —
- Field operations managers
- Safety and compliance managers
- GIS professionals
- Operations executives
To Register or for more information follow this link.
If you miss the event date, you can follow this link for On-demand access.
About Energy Central PowerSessions™:
Energy Central PowerSessions, relaunched in late 2020, are interactive panel discussions around a specific topic in the industry. While these sessions may be sponsored, these are not product demo webinars or selling sessions but more focused on topic-specific discussions, shared case studies, and knowledge sharing. We also highly encourage interactive Q&A from the audience.
About Energy Central:
Energy Central is a community platform for electric power industry professionals to share, learn and connect in a collaborative environment. Supported by leading industry organizations, our mission is to help industry professionals connect and advance knowledge sharing for the benefit of the industry. We help the industry work better. Join the Energy Central Community today and be part of a growing community of over 200,000 registered members.
If you are interested in Energy Central Event Marketing packages, you can contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can access our media guide for more information.