Thursday, February 2 2023 Sign In   |    Register
 

News Quick Search


 

News


Front Page
Power News
Today's News
Yesterday's News
Week of Jan 30
Week of Jan 23
Week of Jan 16
Week of Jan 09
Week of Jan 02
By Topic
By News Partner
Gas News
News Customization
Feedback

 

Pro Plus(+)


Add on products to your professional subscription.
  • Energy Archive News
  •  



    Home > News > Power News > News Article

    Share by Email E-mail Printer Friendly Print

    US-Turkish partnership plans 180-MW wind project in Serbia


    November 18, 2022 - SeeNews Renewables

     

      November 18 (Renewables Now) - US-Turkish firm Windflow East has proposed to build a wind farm of around 180 MW of installed capacity near the town of Petrovac na Mlavi in eastern Serbia, the local municipal authority said.

      The project, named Gornjak, is still in early development. So far, the plan is to use 30 Siemens Gamesa wind turbines of 6.2 MW each, but the final technological solution is yet to be decided on, according to a document outlining site planning in the area.

      The municipal government has invited members of the public to comment on the site plans.

      Windflow East was established in the Serbian capital Belgrade in May 2021 as a company dedicated to power production. Its shareholders are US-based Sunflow Holdings LLC, which owns a 70% stake, and Turkey-based Vulcanus Enerji Yatirim AS controlling the remaining 30%, according to Serbia’s business registry.

    TOP

    Other Articles - International


    TOP

       Home  -  Feedback  -  Contact Us  -  Safe Sender  -  About Energy Central   
    Copyright © 1996-2023 by CyberTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Energy Central® and Energy Central Professional® are registered trademarks of CyberTech, Incorporated. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. CyberTech does not warrant that the information or services of Energy Central will meet any specific requirements; nor will it be error free or uninterrupted; nor shall CyberTech be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including lost data, information or profits) sustained or incurred in connection with the use of, operation of, or inability to use Energy Central. Other terms of use may apply. Membership information is confidential and subject to our privacy agreement.