T|A|C Events and SAP are delighted to announce that for the first time the International SAP Conference for Utilities is going to Milan from 2-4 April.
SAP’s flagship, global utility event has been expertly designed for IT and business professionals. With over 650+ attendees, the conference provides the perfect networking opportunity to meet with SAP experts and executives, users, prospects and partners, all under one roof, at one time.
The event will kick off with 12 pre-conference workshops running in parallel, both full day and half day. Topics to be covered will include: Smart Metering, Optimization of Intelligent Enterprise for Utilities, Insight into SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud for Utilities and more. The workshops will feature presentations, demos and real-life scenarios.
On 3-4 April, the conference itself will be in session. Hear new customer reference stories from international organizations including: City of Cape Town, CPFL Energia, DeWatergroep, E.ON, ENEL Electropaulo, ESKOM, FARYS, NB Power, PG&E, Stedin, Transener and more!
Keynote sessions will be led by SAP solution experts and industry technology gurus alongside live demos, microforums, dedicated interactive sessions and a huge partner exhibition shared with the co-located SAP Conference for Oil and Gas.
Attendees will also be invited to join a celebration night following day one. This will take place at one of Milan’s most historical and famous clubs, Old Fashion Milano. Attendees can relax and unwind with their peers whilst enjoying delicious Italian food, plentiful drinks and unmissable entertainment.
Tailored for the specific needs of the utilities industry, topics will include:
- Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Leonardo
- Cloud Innovation
- Customer Experience and Engagement
- Asset Management
- Digital Transformation
- Innovation Technologies
Benefits of Attending
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
- Benchmark Your Performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement, and keep up to date with the industry.
- Meet the Experts: Find the zone in the exhibition to have your questions answered by SAP solution and industry experts.
- Customer Case Studies: Hear lessons learned and strategic advice from leading utilities companies to identify an approach that works for your company.
- Network with the Full SAP Ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners.
- Get New Ideas: The exhibition is the hub of this event. Engage in live demos, microforums, and learn about partner innovations.
- Benefit from Cross-Industry Learning: Take advantage of the many synergies available from this year's event, co-located with the 2019 International SAP Conference for Oil & Gas.
- Registration is now live! Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your place at the early bird rate (available until Friday 8th February). Visit www.tacevents.com/saputilities for more details or contact the event team at email@example.com, +44 (0)121 200 3810. For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our SAP Utilities Experts LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4210520