6th National Conference on Next Generation Demand Response
|Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI)
Following five successful editions of ACI’s National Conference on Next Generation Demand Response, this year’s event will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on 12-13th June 2019. Download the latest agenda here>>
The conference will once again bring together senior executives and experts from utility companies, technology providers, energy professionals and leading service providers. We will discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry. Some of the essential topics this year include battery storage with solar, microgrids, smart devices and customer satisfaction.
This new edition will most importantly focus on Residential Demand Response, Storage + Solar, DER implementation and Capacity Markets. The conference will therefore provide case studies, presentations & interactive panel discussions with all the attendees. The participants will also have the chance to discuss innovations in the industry during the various Q&As and networking breaks.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Vijaya Ganugula, Manager, Distributed Resources Operations, New York Independent System Operator (NYISO)
- Fouad Dagher, Director, National Grid
- John Bonnin, Vice President Energy Supply & Market Operations, CPS Energy
- Douglas Staker, Vice President Utility Business Development, Enel X
- Kathy Wells, Energy Projects Coordinator, Lancaster Choice Energy
- Jayesh Shah, Head of Marketing, Direct Energy
- Justin Orkney, Sr. Program Manager Renewable Energy Resources, Tucson Electric Power
- David Treichler, Director, Strategy & Technology, Oncor
- Shawn Jones, Assistant Director, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Jed Trott, Vice President Demand Response, Customized Energy Solutions
- Peter Langbein, Manager Demand Side Response & Operations, PJM Interconnection
- Craig Boice, President, Boice Dunham Group
- Jane Peters, Vice President, Opinion Dynamics
- April Bolduc, President & Founder, S Curve Strategies
- Rolf Bienert, Managing & Technical Director, OpenADR Alliance
- Brett Feldman, Research Director, Navigant Research
- Dr. Karanjit Kalsi, Power Systems Research Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Ross Malme, Partner, Skipping Stone
- John Taylor, Deputy Director, Consortium for Energy Efficiency
- Mark LeBel, Associate, Regulatory Assistance Project
Key topics include:
- Installed Capacity Markets & Ancillary Services: Their Link with DR
- Efficiently Working with Complex Environments such as Real-time Wholesale Markets
- How to Use Energy Storage to Model the Future: Battery Storage & Flexible Loads
- DER Implementation in the Demand Response Market
- Customer Retention through DR Programs & Guiding the Way to Time of Use Rates
- Working with Residential DR to Increase Member Satisfaction
- Microgrids & their Impressive Potential: Establishing the Hybrid-type Resources
- Combining Community-shared Solar & DR and the Steps to Integrate It
For More Info & Registration contact:
email@example.com / +48 61 646 7047
Copyright © 1996-2022 by CyberTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Energy Central® and Energy Central Professional® are registered trademarks of CyberTech, Incorporated.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes.
CyberTech does not warrant that the information or services of Energy Central will meet any specific requirements; nor will it be error free or uninterrupted;
nor shall CyberTech be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including lost data, information or profits) sustained or incurred in connection
with the use of, operation of, or inability to use Energy Central.
Membership information is confidential and subject to our privacy agreement.