ACI’s 5th Annual National Grid-Scale Energy Storage Conference will take on the 17th & 18th July in Albany, New York.
Since its first implementation almost one hundred years ago, the concept of Grid-Scale Energy Storage has provided communities with increased energy reliability and lower energy costs. With the growing integration of and preference for renewable energy sources, as well as the growing demand for power in general, the need for energy storage methods to maintain consistent supply and increase efficiency grows as well. Although there are many storage methods currently available, and still more being developed, choosing the best method and successfully implementing a project can be daunting without the right experience.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. William P. Acker, Executive Director, New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST)
- Michel Carreau, Director Hybrid Power and Microgrid, Hatch
- Stephen Wemple, General Manager, Utility of the Future, Consolidated Edison
- Jim Parmelee, Director Power Resources and Contracts, Long Island Power Authority
- Paul F. Mutolo, Co-Founder and CEO, Standard Hydrogen Corporation
- Foerd Ames, Owner, OWECO
- Roger Lin, Vice President, Marketing, NEC Energy Solutions
- Gil Quiniones, CEO, New York Power Authority
- Lon Huber, Director, Energy, Navigant
- Randell Johnson, CEO, Acelerex
- Richard Rocheleau, Director, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
- Lola Infante, Sr. Director, Clean Energy Technology and Policy, Edison Electric Institute
- Eva Gardow, Technical Lead, Principal, Electric Power Research Institute
- John F. Moynihan, Managing Partner, COGEN POWER TECHNOLOGIES
- Steve Casey, Manager, Strategic Planning, Eversource Energy
- Richard T. Stuebi, President, Future Energy Advisors
- Benjamin Lowe, Partner, Enovation Partners
- Patrick, K.A. Verdonck, Founder, RHYNLAND
>> View Latest Agenda <<
Exclusive Site Visit to NYPA's B-G Power Project - 16th July
On 16th July, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit NYPA's B-G Power Project. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come - first served basis.
Please confirm your attendance to join the site visit when booking to the conference.
*Attendance is subject to approval from the facility hosts.
Topics that we will cover include:
- Detailing the Necessity of Energy Storage for Utilities
- Proper Execution of Grid Storage Legislative Action
- New Energy Storage Projects and their Future Impact
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Cost Analysis and Justification for Future Energy Storage Projects
- Values and Comparison of Centralized and Distributed Storage Systems
- Long-Term Impact of Climate Change and our Ability to Efficiently Store Energy
- Transmission Vulnerability Lessons Learned from California’s 2018 Wildfires
- Successful Storage Methods in Microgrid Applications
- Technical Feats of Modern Storage Batteries
- Advantages of Using Hydrogen as a Storage Medium
- New Advances in Pumped Hydro Storage
- Geographically-Relevant Storage Techniques
Who will attend?
This conference is researched and designed for:
- Chief Utilities Officers and Executives
- Engineers and Operations Specialists
- Federal, Municipal, and Public Policy Government and Agencies
- Utility Industry Regulators
- Regulatory, Policy and Standards
- Utilities and Power Generation Companies Administrators
- Grid Operators and Network Planners
- Academic and Research & Development Professionals
- Renewable Energy Project Developers
- Industry Consultants, Solutions Providers, and System Integrators
- Investor Community and Industry Stakeholders
- Equipment and Software Vendors:
- Smart Grid/Soft Grid Developers
- Energy storage equipment manufacturers and technology providers
- Energy storage service providers and integrators
- Transmission and distribution equipment suppliers
- Battery manufacturers and component providers
- Renewable energy developers and technology providers
For further information, please contact:
Marketing Executive, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0623
We welcome you to join our leading experts at ACI’s 5th Annual National Grid-Scale Energy Storage Conference!
Please click on the link below to view our event’s agenda:
About ACI: ACI, a UK owned company, has been running successful conferences in the USA since 1999. Headquartered in Chicago with offices all around the States, ACI opened its European head office at the end of 2005 and has expanded rapidly, launching a series of events in key industries including maritime, energy, oil & gas, cosmetics, chemicals & media.
Copyright © 1996-2022 by CyberTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Energy Central® and Energy Central Professional® are registered trademarks of CyberTech, Incorporated.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes.
CyberTech does not warrant that the information or services of Energy Central will meet any specific requirements; nor will it be error free or uninterrupted;
nor shall CyberTech be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including lost data, information or profits) sustained or incurred in connection
with the use of, operation of, or inability to use Energy Central.
Membership information is confidential and subject to our privacy agreement.