Attend the SCADA Technology Summit, Aug. 28-29, Chicago
|The Wall Street Transcript
TWST has announced the, SCADA Technology Summit a global event focused on the latest technical advancements and economic developments in the SCADA and ICS markets. (Aug. 28-29, 2019 – Chicago) This is a once-a-year opportunity for professionals involved in SCADA/ICS technologies to learn the latest advancements in applications, new technology, as well as global issues of remote and distributed equipment and facilities. https://scadatechsummit.com/
The SCADA Summit is dedicated to educating operational and IT professions from the electric/TD, water & wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial automation markets about the latest developments in critical infrastructure and industrial control systems.
The event will bring together a cross-section of SCADA and ICS end-users and technology leaders to present, educate and analyze the latest advances in the rapidly changing market of control and automation.
Attend the SCADA Tech Summit to:
- Learn best practices and technical advancements you can apply to your products.
- Network with peers and market-leading technical experts.
- See a comprehensive array of ideas and methodologies that be applied to your designs and projects.
- Meet potential business and strategic alliance partners.
- Attend in-depth workshops and master classes on key technical subjects.
- Learn the latest market insights and technology development strategies.
Who Should Attend –
- End-users and mangers of SCADA and ICS Systems and technology working in electric/TD, water & Wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial/process automation.
- Program managers, operations managers, control systems engineers, enterprise IT managers, security professionals, critical infrastructure specialists, maintenance managers and project engineers.
- Remote asset owners, researchers and consultants
- Government technical staff and management responsible for monitoring and emergency preparedness.
- SCADA and Control System Engineers
- Systems Coordinators/Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Network/Telemetry Engineers
- Remote Site & Facility Managers
- Project Managers
- Emergency Management & Public Safety Professionals
- Design & System Engineers
- Management Executives
- Design and Products Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
- Bankers and Private Equity
- Venture Capital Professionals
- Business and Strategy Consultants
- Researchers, professors, students, and national labs working towards the goal of advancing SCADA systems and subsystems.
Learn more and register at https://scadatechsummit.com/
Copyright © 1996-2022 by CyberTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Energy Central® and Energy Central Professional® are registered trademarks of CyberTech, Incorporated.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes.
CyberTech does not warrant that the information or services of Energy Central will meet any specific requirements; nor will it be error free or uninterrupted;
nor shall CyberTech be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including lost data, information or profits) sustained or incurred in connection
with the use of, operation of, or inability to use Energy Central.
Membership information is confidential and subject to our privacy agreement.