TWST Events has announced the full conference program for its 2021 SCADA Technology Summit, being hosted on November 3-4, in Dallas, Texas. This event is dedicated to educating operational and IT professionals from the electric/TD, water & wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial automation markets about the latest developments in critical infrastructure and industrial control systems.
The conference features two full days of sessions, a packed exhibit hall, and numerous networking and meeting opportunities. Attendees of the event will leave with new business partners, the knowledge to better monitor/control equipment, optimize value, and harness valuable data to optimize processes in their SCADA and ICS Systems.
Current confirmed speakers include: SUBNET Solutions, City of Florence, AZ., Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, ENERGUATE Distribuidora de Electricidad de Oriente, ADIRA, DPS Telecom, Radix IoT, ORBCOMM, SkyFoundry, Blue Pillar, GrayMatter, Minsait ACS, Radiflow, Tenable, TDi Technologies, Mission Secure, Inc. Streamline Control and AIMMO.
Current Exhibitors include: Augmentir, Claroty, IFS, ONE Tech, Autodesk, TDi Technologies, Tenable, Nucleus Command Systems, Very and Utility Relay Company. Energy Central is the Media Sponsor for the event.
This combination of speakers and exhibitors combined makes the SCADA Summit a must attend event in November.
- Are you upgrading your SCADA/Remote Monitoring Systems? Attend to learn about the latest advancements in SCADA Technology.
- Educate yourself about advances in SCADA, AI and Machine Learning technologies
- See how others are blending IoT/IIoT and SCADA and Networking Systems
- Learn how to bolster security in your SCADA and ICS Systems
- Enhance your SCADA and ICS Systems with new networking technologies such as 5G, Fiber, Narrowband Wireless, etc.
- Stay up to date on the latest SCADA Standard, Protocols and Regulations
The conference is also co-located with AI Manufacturing 2021, and event that cuts through the hype and provides a comprehensive program covering identifying first steps in AI integration, to expansion and improving ROI.
Who Should Attend? Professionals with Expertise as:
- End-Users of SCADA and ICS Systems
- SCADA & Control Systems Engineers
- Network Engineers and Managers
- Remote Site & Facility Managers
- Operations Managers
- SCADA Security Professionals
- IT Managers
- OT Managers
- SCADA Project Engineers
- Research and Development
- SCADA Analyst
- Automation Engineers
- SCADA Infrastructure Professionals
- Sensors and Instrument Designers
- Test Equipment Managers
- SCADA Technicians
- Investment Professionals
- Government Regulators
- Market Research Firms
For more information visit www.scadatechsummit.com of contact our associates below.
Director of Content
SCADA Technology Summit