25 October - 26 October 2023 in Austin, TX
Attending this intimate, single track, solution-driven conference can provide resource planners with valuable insights and best practices to navigate the complex and ever-changing energy landscape, ultimately allowing them to make more informed decisions when creating their integrated resource plan. Attendees will walk away with strategies to plan for potential extreme weather scenarios and their impacts on the grid, meet decarbonization goals by integrating renewable resources into long-term plans, and understand how to best comply with regulations and satisfy stakeholders.
- Naga Goteti -Technical Leader, Energy Systems and Climate Analysis Group, Electric Power Research Institute
- Shayla Manning - Manager, Integrated Resource Planning, DTE Energy
- Michael Enger - Director, Energy & Market Operations, Austin Energy
- Gurvinder Singh - Consulting Resource Planning Analyst, Puget Sound Energy
- Dave Braun - Senior Planning Engineer, Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association, Inc.
- Rohini Ghosh - Senior Resource Valuation/Planning Specialist, PacifiCorp
- Christopher Eshleman - Director, Energy Analytics and Electric Supply, East Bay Community Energy
- Greg Eddy - Lead Program Manager, Emergency Planning-Electric, Gas, and Generation, National Grid
- Masood Ahmad - Resource Planning Manager, Platte River Power Authority
- Mandip Samra - Head of Power Supply, City of Burbank
- Laura Beauchamp - Director, Louisiana Resource Planning and Market Operations, Entergy Louisiana, LLC
- Norm Richardson - President, Anchor Power Solutions
- Meeting Decarbonization Goals by Integrating Renewable Resources into Long-Term Plans
- Experiences and Lessons-learned from Integrated Resource Planning and Clean Energy Planning at a Multi-state IOU
- Utilizing Long Duration Battery Storage to Overcome the Intermittency of Solar and Wind
- Identifying and Incorporating Extreme Weather Events in Resource Planning
- Developing Resource Plans That Consider Various Potential Scenarios
For more information, registrations and sponsorship, contact Ayis Panayi, Digital Marketing & PR Executive at email@example.com.